Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Thinking of You


I got this beautiful set of stamps by Crafty Secrets called Sweet Kids about a month and a half ago after seeing this card by Heather.  I actually used that image for a birthday card for my mom.  But, I love the image of this little boy, too.  He kind of reminds me of my son with his mop of dark hair and full face.  I decided to make a "Thinking of You" card for one of my sisters.  I also decided to experiments with color by using the striped paper in the background.

I Used:
- Sweet Kids stamp set by Crafty Secrets - boy image and sentiment - the company has great vintage images!!!!
- Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge - rectangular scalloped frame and shadow
- Road Trip Paper (the colorful striped paper) - Papertrey Ink (PTI)
- Old World Paperstack (light blue paper) - Die Cuts with a View
- Antique Linen Distress Ink Pad - Tim Holz
- Copics and Color Pencils

Here are some close-ups:

Isn't he sweet?  :)




A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.  ~Isadora James

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I love, love, love that sentiment stamp. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)