Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Creative Chemistry, Day 2


I am learning a lot in Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 101 online class.  I learned about blending colors. BUT one of the most beautiful techniques is the brushless watercolor technique.  So simple but beautiful!  I used a regular tag instead of water color paper so I will try the watercolor paper later and see if they come out differently.

I Used:
Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet
Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Iced Spruce
Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Evergreen Bough
Ranger, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection Shabby French

I LOVE this technique because of its soft look.  I will be using it more often.  I liked blending so much I blended colors on my seam binding. :D

Confession Time:  He didn't mention using Perfect Pearls but I couldn't resist adding a little shimmer to the butterflies.  Shhhhh...




If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies. 
 ~Author Unknown


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by :)