Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Elegant Thank You





I made this card with Renee's Color Challenge in mind at I Came, I Saw, I Created.  I liked it so much I used the design for a card swap in the Cricut Circle.  I used dark brown gosgrain ribbon I got from the Dollar Tree.  I had no idea they had ribbon.  Good quality stuff, too! 

I used the frame from Simply Jane by Papertrey Ink.  The pink cardstock and sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink  - Mega Mixed Messages.  Can I tell you?  That stamp set has just about any sentiment you need. The yellow cardstock is from Bazille.  The tan pattern paper is from Melissa Frances.  The off white cardstock is from my stash.

I used Pop Dots to raise the frame and edged it with Antique Linen Distress Ink.




Here is a pic of the other card I made fore the swap:







Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.~ Author Unknown


1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love it when you find a bargain? I like how you popped up the frame and inked it's edges...very elegant looking. Thank you for participating in this week's Creative Color Challenge,
    Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)