I have to admit: This was a challenging card to make. But it was fun, too. Does that make sense? :) I saw a challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 to use balloons in a birthday card and I couldn't get the image of cats playing with the balloons out of my mind. So I pulled out my Meow Cricut Lite Cartridge and went to town with it!
I didn't think a regular A6 card would do the trick to show the playfulness of the cats so I made a step ladder card. I used the instructions from this video: Andrea Walford. I'm a visual kinda gal.
I also entered this card in:
Paper Playtime - Say It with Sentiments, Challenge 72
One Stitch At a Time - Bright
- Meow Cricut Lite Cartridge, Provocraft - cats and "Purr"
- From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge, Provocraft - cake and stand
- Martha Stewart Birthday Cakes, Provocraft
- "day" welded in the Gypsy - What a fun font!
- all the letters in HAPPY
- Ice White Pearl Pen, Viva Decor
- Floral wire stems, Floral Soft
- Pink Pattern Paper, SEI
- Light Blue Paper used as the base of the step ladder card - Stampin' Up
- All other paper from my scrap stash
|This naughty kitty got his paws on the cake. |
I swapped out the original fish bowl.
|This little kitty is all tied up!|