Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101, Day 8



I tried out two more techniques.  This one is with the Acrylic Dabbers it is called the Paint Dabber Resist Technique.



I used Acrylic Paint Dabber in Gold.  I frayed the edges
of the Stickly-Back Canvas.



Spun Sugar and Broken China Distress Stains



I also tried the Shattered Stains Technique with Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint.  Cool! I used Mixed Minds grungeboard by Tim Holtz Idea-ology.




I used Spun Sugar Distress Stain and Festive Berries Distress Ink.
I had to press the ink pad really hard!




I stamped the sentiment from Shabby French using Iced Spruce Distress Ink.
I also stamped the sentiment in Jet Black Archival Ink.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lori!
    These tags are also lovelly!
    The Stickles I used on my tag for Day 10 is "Diamond". Was tricky to get a nice photo, but it really sparkles! :)
    Wishing you a lovelly Sunday!
    /Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)