Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Christmas in July 2013

Scrapalette from Around the Block with Scrapalette is hosting a Christmas in July Blog Hop!


 
Every Saturday, there will be a different theme and lots of creative ideas. Prizes will be offered.
 
July 6 for Gift Card Holders
July 13 for Christmas Cards
July 20 for Christmas Ornaments
July 27 for Anything Goes Projects!
 
I joined in for the Christmas Ornaments part of the blog hop on July 20th.
 
Scrapalette made the cutest little Elf Nuggest Rockers to kick it all off!
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog hop, my very first, glad I changed into my tennis for this, cause those 6 inch spikes were killing me!!! Love your projects and I am especially partial to clocks and birds , so this was a real treat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)