Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Froggy Baby Card


I made this CAS card for a co-worker who is going to have a baby.  I am so happy for her and her hubby.



I kept the card very simple - die cut, embossing, one stamp, and some baker's twine.  Oh, and I tried out Wink of Stella on the froggy's spots.  That stuff is great - very sparkly!  The little frog is from the Tiny Treasures Cricut cartridge and I cut him at 2 in.  The stamp is from Papertrey Ink and the embossing folder is from Stampin Up.  It love the random spots all over - it's fun pattern.  I am thinking it could be used as background for snow if you make a winter card, too.

I would like to enter this card in:
Alphabet Challenge Blog for D is for Diecuts



"When green is all there is to be 
It could make you wonder why
But why wonder, why wonder?
I am green and it'll do fine
It's beautiful and I think it's what I want to be"

-- Kermit the Frog

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card, love the embossing and the frog is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so simply and so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANIMAL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Love that cute little frog. Thanks for playing along with the sisterhood's "Animals" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by :)